*** Sometimes, when you click the link, the ad may come up, but after 5 seconds, you can click "Skip Ad" in the upper right corner, and you can go to the destination. Don't worry :) ***

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GetAFreelancer.com

This site has a lot of jobs!!

GetAFreelancer.com is here.

I worked couples of the jobs they provided for a year.

The contracters themselves list their job features.

When you find some jobs you want, you bid on them, and if the contracters like your job history or bid, they contact you directly.

You don't need to pay GetAFreelancer to start choosing jobs, however when you were chosen for a job, you need to pay about $20 to GetAFreelancer.

BUT, beware!!

In the lists, sometimes there are scams!!
They let you work, and never pay!

For example, I had a guy he asked me to post some ads for 3 days for free.
If I did it perfectly, he pays after those days.
He never got back to me after the job is done.
He acted like he wants to sell his car, but he actually wanted to post his ebay sites.

Other than that, they provide many jobs listings.

It's free to join and free to bid.

I think it's a good site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freelance Jobs