*** Sometimes, when you click the link, the ad may come up, but after 5 seconds, you can click "Skip Ad" in the upper right corner, and you can go to the destination. Don't worry :) ***

Sunday, May 24, 2009

TranslatorsCafé.com

If you are bilingual or have a good knowledge of other languages, a translators' job might be good for you.

TranslatorsCafé.com is here.

TranslatorsCafé.com has many language translation job listings.
You can bid on the posts and if you are chosen, the employer gives you directions on how to complete the job.

I did it before, and I was scammed.
The person said, please translate this document and I'll check it and send the money.
I sent her the completed document, and she never got back to me.

Whenever somebody says its a trial but wants you to send a full document, you need to be careful.

You might end up doing the work they need for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freelance Jobs