*** Sometimes, when you click the link, the ad may come up, but after 5 seconds, you can click "Skip Ad" in the upper right corner, and you can go to the destination. Don't worry :) ***

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Angel Pin Creations *** A BIG SCAM ***

This company is a big scam!!

I've never heard of someone actually working for them, but only scammed by them.

The site they have is really cute.
Angel Pin Creations : http://angelpin.net/index.html ←Do not trust them!!!This company is a big scam!!

They require a starter kit fee, and they say they have a "money refund guarantee" once the assembler is approved.
However, none of the assemblers are approved!

The company sends cheap materials, so you can not make what they are asking you to.
Then, you realize that you want to get your money back, but none of the company workers answer the phone, or they just give some excuse.

Even if you are approved, which I really doubt, you also need to pay more money to start!!

Here are other people's comments about Angel Pin Creations from Rip-Off Report...http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?q1=ALL&q5=angel+pin+creations&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21

I didn't try this company because of all these warnings by people who were scammed by Angel Pin Creations.
You can see how much money they lost!!!

As I posted before, please check RipOff Report before you start getting into some companies!!!

*From the beginning, I doubted this company's legitimacy and thought it was a scam because they said the workers can not come and see the company even though they may be in the area. (Because, there ISN'T a company!)

Please check the update also: http://floridalifelilycat.blogspot.com/2010/03/update-angel-pin-creations-scam.html

11 comments:

  1. 11/20/09 - I wish I would have seen all these comments before I wasted my money with Angel Pin Creations, you are absolutely correct!! They never approve you and you never make any money. They are a RIP OFF - Don't waste your money.. have filed other complaints...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've contemplated giving this a shot, but will not after reading all of the negative posts.
    The sad part is, the different foundation's: Prostate Cancer Foundation, Arthritis Foundation, American Red Cross, Breast Cancer Foundation, and CA USA, that are used that makes this company look credible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well since i heard all these bad comments i will not be partaking in this scam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had seen these comments before I wasted my time and $44 which they WILL NOT refund because it is past the 15 day limit to cancel. I called to cancel after I got my kit and was assured I would receive my refund. a month has passed and I called again and was told starter kit had to be returned and it was too late for a refund. I asked it it needed to be returned when I made my first call and was told it wasn't necessary. SO DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS. PS: my mother-in-law said the material was cheap looking too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. almost fell for it, but saved by reviews here. pretty lousy to be unemployed and disabled ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the add here in Chicago.(Vital Times Free Shopper's Newspaper). Right away I went to their website and register. Then, I went to google to check if this is a rip-off. Thanks to everyone for your testimonials. Indeed! this company is a rip-off. Glad I found out right away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they make you wait 1 month for each trail, and they never aprove you. i have made 3 triles in 4 months. is a lie angel pin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, my experience working for Shelly was awesome. I did make money in the comfort of my home assembling these. People that call this a scam are absolutely wrong and there were alot of people that did make money. I also received my registration fee back for having 5 units approved.I have also done other craft companies and made money. My opinion is Shelly did not do anything wrong. I hope that she fights back hard for the people that made the wrong comments about her and the company.

    ReplyDelete
  9. a mi me paso algo parecido, enviè muchos angeles y nunca fueron aprobados, ahora ni siquiera tienen una pagina en internet. Tambien perdì mucho dinero ya que comprè los materiales por anticipado. Es una làstima espero que no le pase a nadie más.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lily cat, your ignorance is embarassing. In anonymous comment above you, the person is commenting on how he/she got scammed out of money because his/her angels were never approved. I hate how smug white Americans can be when they don't understand other languages. The USA is falling behind the rest of the world. In this country most of you speack a single language, well, the rest of the world is multi-lingual, and the Chicanos of this nation are bilingual. SSucks for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello melinashingaling,
      It’s strange to hear what you are saying because I am Japanese, and I speak Japanese and English :) I never said this because my nationality (and others) doesn’t really matter to me or this website.
      I’m sorry if I offended you because I don’t understand Spanish. I was worried what he/she was saying there, but thanks to you, I now understand what he/she wanted to tell us, and it was good that I didn’t delete that comment!

      My friend recommended that I use FSI for Spanish lessons, I better start that soon!

      Hopefully, this site helps you somehow. Good luck!

      Delete

Freelance Jobs