*** Sometimes, when you click the link, the ad may come up, but after 5 seconds, you can click "Skip Ad" in the upper right corner, and you can go to the destination. Don't worry :) ***

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Process at Home Review

Please stay away from this site!!



Process at Home Review : http://www.reviewopedia.com/process-at-home.htm



I made a BIG mistake right now...



I was reviewing past posts and thought to add more content for the Process at Home post.

While I was searching about this company, I found Process at Home Review.



This site asks you to fill in a blank (name & email address), and they send you the details.



As soon as I received the email, I realized that I made a same mistake that I did one year ago!!!



I'm sure that this site sells my email address... That is what happened to my old email account.

Every day I received bunch of spam!!!



I wanna warn you to stay away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freelance Jobs