*** Sometimes, when you click the link, the ad may come up, but after 5 seconds, you can click "Skip Ad" in the upper right corner, and you can go to the destination. Don't worry :) ***

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Work at Home Lists on Craigslist

Sadly, I found that many of the job posts on Craigslist for telecommuting are scams.

Some of them posted completely different titles as their work; for example, Need Bookkeeper ASAP!!

I sent one of them an email.
But, the guy said that this position is unfortunately taken; HOWEVER, he said he has another position available for me. And asked me to do their survey(?) and send him the fee to start working.

I was very glad that I didn't send him my resume.

Even if it looks like it's true, don't send your resume at first!
Don't give them any important information!

Many of them are just fishing for your information so they can spam you or sell your information to marketing companies or telemarket you.

Beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freelance Jobs