*** Sometimes, when you click the link, the ad may come up, but after 5 seconds, you can click "Skip Ad" in the upper right corner, and you can go to the destination. Don't worry :) ***

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Real Estate Road to Success

This site is not for a work at home job.

But, I thought this guy is doing a good job.
He is studying real estate, and trying to get a license right now.

http://thefocusgroup.weebly.com/

I know that the a real estate job is difficult in this economy, but as the economy comes back, this job will be good to have I believe...

And, he found a good & cheap on-line school for real estate agents in Florida.
This college is about $100!
If you are interested, you can make a comment or send him an email.
I think he will be glad to answer any questions.
(I sent him an email before, and he helped me to find a cheap & good college...)

While you are working at home, it might be good to have some skills...
I am, myself, going back to college, too while doing ad posting job & home craft jobs.

Of course, its a free site with study guides and lot's of info about how to get your real estate license and the north pinellas and pasco county real estate markets.

I will post about crafting job at home next time!!

2 comments:

  1. Just received my check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well described. Thanks for sharing very informative information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Freelance Jobs