*** Sometimes, when you click the link, the ad may come up, but after 5 seconds, you can click "Skip Ad" in the upper right corner, and you can go to the destination. Don't worry :) ***

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ezadposter

Ezadposter is a program to post ads on Craigslist automatically.
I used it a couple times.
Yes, it is easy. I admit that, however, Craigslist is not that easy. They change the system often so that they can prevent third parties from posting ads.

Although you really don't need an ad posting program, at some point, when you start to post a lot of ads, like 300 ads per day, you'll realize that it's impossible to manage posting by hand.

Ezadposter automatically posts ads for you.

I used Ezadposter deluxe.

First, set up your account information. You put your CL account in Ezadposter and some other things like categories. It's very simple and easy.

Second, you need content. Maybe, your provider will give you the content or you can make it on your own.
Whichever it is, you simply copy and paste entire ads in it.

Third, just click "start publishing" ( I forgot what it says. Because, I no longer use it. )

They start publishing ads; however, they can't automatically enter the capcha, unless you want to pay extra.

That's it!

If they successfully publish it, they will say success or something or other with a green color. But, if they failed, they will say fail or something with red... ( Sorry, I really forgot. )

If they failed, you just run the ads again.
It took me about 30 minutes to post 100 ads. But, the time for you may vary.
Because, I was posting ads so many times before that, my ads failed many times!
As long as you work as an ad poster, it would be difficult.

No worries!! There are many ways to deal with those difficulties!

Now, I wanna warn you about purchasing these kind of programs.
First go to the Ezadposter website. You can download an Ezadposter trial for free.
I believe that I could use it for a month or so...
Ezadposter is pretty expensive, so just trying the free program first would be good.

Plus, because CL keeps changing their system, one Ezadposter version won't last long.
I mean, my boss offered me Ezadposter (which he bought before but couldn't manage), and it didn't work for me anymore.

CL was able to identify his Ezadposter already so it blocked me out.
He said, he purchased it about 3 years ago It was the full version!
So, if you are thinking about purchasing Ezadposter, buy the most current one.
Be careful. I think there are many scammers trying to sell the old version, too.
Like I did, you might choose to go back to manual posting.

You have to be in front of the PC to type the capcha.

Ezadposter fails a lot, sometimes, so you might have to run it 5 or 6 times or more to post the ads successfully.
If you think positively, you can read a book while posting and simply type the capcha and get paid, it might sound good to you so check it out...

I don't want to say it's bad or good, because Ezadposter helped me a lot when I used the free trial :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freelance Jobs