*** Sometimes, when you click the link, the ad may come up, but after 5 seconds, you can click "Skip Ad" in the upper right corner, and you can go to the destination. Don't worry :) ***

Friday, June 5, 2009

DayTranslations.com

This is another translation site.

Day Translations, Inc. is here.

You just need to submit your information to them and they list your name to the companies that are looking for translators.

If they like your job experience or whatever, they directly send you email about jobs they have. For example, they want to know your houly or page rate and turnaround time.

But, I got first respond about 6 months after I submitted my job info. I guess this site is not the kind of job that you can start right away.
So, you send them your rate, date, etc.
If they like it they will contact you.

Don't worry if you are not fluent in another language.
Of course, you need good knowlege and skill for the other language, but sometimes, I can tell that they are NOT fluent in the second language but they still have jobs!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm a translator with 6 years experience.
    Mother tongue : French
    I can translate from French to English, and from English to French

    I'm perfectionist, professional, hardworker and available.

    ReplyDelete

Freelance Jobs