*** Sometimes, when you click the link, the ad may come up, but after 5 seconds, you can click "Skip Ad" in the upper right corner, and you can go to the destination. Don't worry :) ***

Friday, May 15, 2009

Process at Home

The first time I tried a work at home opportunity, I visited "Process at Home".
I paid about $200 for it.
They guarantee a 100% refund whenever you want to quit.

I tried it, but it was a bunch of E-books.
I felt that I paid $200 just for E-books.

I got nothing from the site, however you can try it, because their refund policy is good.

I ended up quitting, and I got all my money back.
So, it's not bad if you want to try it.

1 comment:

  1. You can make $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Freelance Jobs